Friday, November 26, 2010

It's just life, so keep dancing through...

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.  We had family and friends over, which was kinda fun.  The food was SO good.  My stepmother made everything and did a fantastic job.
Today was pretty awesome.  My mom's friend had this craft sale today.  I didn't have a lot of bracelets to sell, but I sold them all!  I am now closer to my goal.  Right now, my application is all ready to go, except for the $900 application down payment.  I'm not totally sure, but I think I now have about half.  So I did pretty well today, but I still need to earn more.  I am taking orders.  Just comment on a blog post about what colors you want.  I make most of my paper, so I can do whatever colors you want.  These are great stocking stuffers!  I've also decided not to make more of the star earrings.  I'm just gonna stick with the star bracelets and the origami crane earrings.  Yup.  Please order stuff soon!  I have exams coming up, and I'd like to get the orders done before my finals.
I'm gonna make some new stuff and take some pictures sometime next week.
Happy Holidays!!!!
p.s. thanks so much to everyone who has ordered from me or helped me raise money in some way.  I really appreciate it, plus is means a lot.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment