Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Let the Sun Shine!

Happy New Year!! And Groundhog day! And Chinese New Year (Rabbit) (tomorrow)!!!
I just realized that I haven't written in a bit over two months.  Oops.  Sorry.  I've been crazy busy.  Let's see.  Last post was late November.  Then I had this huge school project.  Then exams.  Then winter break, during which I had surgery.  Nothing major.  I'll be fine by April, so it doesn't interfere with my China plans at all.  So I've been pretty busy getting around on crutches for the past 6-ish weeks.  All my friends at school are great.  Although they steal my crutches all the time, they help me carry my backpack (which I can't imagine is a lot of fun...).  I also just finished stage managing for out winter one acts, which was fun, but pretty busy.  Musical is coming up (Footloose!), which I'm really excited about.  I had my scholarship interview a few weeks ago.  I think it went really well, but I won't know until March. *Sigh* That seems forever away (It's only like a month, but that's a long time!)  There's supposedly this crazy blizzard going on, but there's like no snow...  It's really icy, so we've had 2 snow days in a row (hence my blogging). I'm not particularly a wintery person, but oh well.  Over break, I made more stuff to sell.
 (above) this bracelet is 6 in.
 This bracelet is currently 5.5 in, but I can add a bit more to it
 This one is 5 in. but I can add more
 This one is 5 in. but I can add more


These are made of heavy duty paper covered in clear tape (packing tape).  They are quite sturdy (I made a folder like this in 7th grade, and I still use it in 10th grade).  It is wide enough to hold credit cards/gift cards/ids. This could be a change purse, a card holder, or a little pouch for whatever you need it for!










 This one has a matching wallet (see below)  If you get one, you have to get both.  I'm not making any more wallets because they take WAYYYY too long to make.


 (above) there are two pockets on the inside for credit cards/gift cards/id.
 I knitted these.  The yarn in quite warm.  These are for 3-6 months, I think...
Warm and fuzzy cuteness!!!

Pricing: The friendship bracelets (pictured above) are $3, the little pocket things are $4 (if you want the wallet and the matching pocket, it's $10), and the baby booties are $7
I'm also still making the crane earrings ($3) and the star bracelets ($5)
I also can make bracelets to order (pick the colors).  Maybe I'll get some more yarn if I ever get out to the craft store...

No comments:

Post a Comment