Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm walking on sunshine, woah, and don't it feel good?!!

So two days ago, I was checking my voicemail (which I rarely, do) and there was a voicemail from AFS.  I got in to AFS China!!!!!!  I leave in August.  At first, I thought it was a joke because it was April Fools Day, and my friends (and teachers) had already played jokes on me.  I called her back, and she told me she was serious.  I was (and still am) soooooo excited about this wonderful opportunity.  Now, I'm still waiting to hear back about the scholarship... I should hear in the next 2 weeks.  I'm really nervous.  AHHHHHH!  I'll be notified by email, and even though they're probably closed on weekends, I have been compulsively checking my email (if you know me, then you know I already do that, but this is even more extreme).  I guess I'll just have to be patient.  At least getting accepted has put me in a good mood.  It's one of those natural highs, when you are stressed, but it's okay because of ____.  I just wanted to update you guys on this.  Yay!!!
Now I have a lot of homework to attend to, then work...
That kinda isn't so much fun, but it's okay because I'm going to CHINA!!!!!!!!!!

:)

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS SO AWESOME.
    We have to find a way for you to use skype.
    OH MY GOSH I JUST FOUND THIS
    http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showtopic=787337

    ReplyDelete